Hulled Hemp Seeds
Versatile. Nutrient-Dense. Allergen-Friendly.
Hulled Hemp Seeds, also known as hemp hearts or shelled hemp seeds, are the white inner meat of the hemp seed with the hull (shell) removed. Hulled Hemp Seeds function like many other seeds and nuts, without the allergen risk.
They are extremely versatile and can be mixed into sauces, dips, marinades, yogurts, or smoothies, or used in baking as an ingredient in breads, muffins or cookies. Hulled Hemp Seeds can also be used as the main ingredient in non-dairy beverages.
- More protein per gram than beef, chicken, or salmon
- Highly digestible protein (edestin) with >90% digestibility (used to calculate PDCAAS)
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids (used to calculate PDCAAS)
- Source of desirable polyunsaturated fats – omega 3 and omega 6
- Contains Iron, Phosphorus, Manganese, Thiamine B1, Folate, Zinc, Magnesium, Niacin B3, B6
Every 100 g of Hulled Hemp Seeds provides:
- 35 g of plant-based protein
- 5 g of fiber
- 51 g of fat
- 46 g of Omegas (3, 6, 9)
- 6 g of moisture
- Allergen Friendly
Request Product Details
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch shortly!
We appreciate your business!
Our Other Ingredients
Toasted Hemp Seeds
Toasting gives the seeds a crunch that makes them ideal for adding texture to any product. Available with or without kosher sea salt seasoning.
A source of plant-based protein that is made from hemp seed cake (de-fatted hemp seeds). Hemp Protein Powder is offered in 50% protein content.
Hemp Seed Oil
Made from cold pressing hemp seeds and used in recipes, as a dietary supplement, applied topically, or in industrial applications.