Toasted Hemp Seeds
Crunchy. Nutrient-Dense. Allergen Friendly.
Toasted Hemp Seeds are exactly as described – whole hemp seeds, lightly toasted. Toasting gives the seeds a crunch that makes them ideal for adding texture to any product. Toasted Hemp Seeds are available with or without kosher sea salt seasoning.
Toasted Hemp Seeds can be eaten as a snack or used as an ingredient in many products including baked goods, granola, and bars.
- Highly digestible protein (edestin) with >90% digestibility (used to calculate PDCAAS)
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids (used to calculate PDCAAS)
- Source of desirable polyunsaturated fats – omega 3 and omega 6
- Source of insoluble fiber
- Contains Iron, Phosphorus, Manganese, Thiamine B1, Folate, Zinc, Magnesium, Niacin B3, B6
Every 100 g of Toasted Hemp Seeds provides:
- 26 g of protein
- 29 g of fiber
- 33 g of fat
- 31 g of omegas (3, 6, 9)
- 2 g of moisture
- Allergen Friendly
Request Product Details
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch shortly!
We appreciate your business!
Our Other Ingredients
Extremely versatile, hulled Hemp Seeds, also known as hemp hearts or shelled hemp seeds, are the white inner meat of the hemp seed with the hull (shell) removed.
A source of plant-based protein that is made from hemp seed cake (de-fatted hemp seeds). Hemp Protein Powder is offered in 50% protein content.
Hemp Seed Oil
Made from cold pressing hemp seeds and used in recipes, as a dietary supplement, applied topically, or in industrial applications.