Toasted Hemp Seeds
Crunchy. Nutrient-Dense. Allergen Friendly.
Toasted Hemp Seeds are exactly as described – whole hemp seeds, lightly toasted. Toasting gives the seeds a crunch that makes them ideal for adding texture to any product. Toasted Hemp Seeds are available with or without kosher sea salt seasoning.
Toasted Hemp Seeds can be eaten as a snack or used as an ingredient in many products including baked goods, granola, and bars.
- Highly digestible protein (edestin) with >90% digestibility (used to calculate PDCAAS)
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids (used to calculate PDCAAS)
- Source of desirable polyunsaturated fats – omega 3 and omega 6
- Source of insoluble fiber
- Contains Iron, Phosphorus, Manganese, Thiamine B1, Folate, Zinc, Magnesium, Niacin B3, B6
Every 100 g of Toasted Hemp Seeds provides:
- 26 g of protein
- 29 g of fiber
- 33 g of fat
- 31 g of omegas (3, 6, 9)
- 2 g of moisture
- Allergen Friendly